Friday 30 November 2018

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Benefits of Tongue Exercise

After 50...
 
After the age of 50, one may experience many types of illnesses.   But the one I am most worried about is Alzheimer's.
 
Not only would I not be able to look after myself, but it would cause a lot of inconvenience to family members...
 
One day, my son Rahul came home and told me that a doctor friend has taught him an exercise using the tongue.
 
The tongue exercise is effective to reduce the onset of Alzheimer's and is also useful to reduce/improve
*1* Bodyweight
*2* Hypertension
*3* Blood-Clot in Brain
*4* Asthma
*5* Far-sightedness
*6* Ear buzzing
*7* Throat infection
*8* Shoulder / Neck infection
*9* Insomnia
 
The moves are very simple and easy to learn.....
Each morning, when you wash your face,  in front of a mirror,
do the exercise as below:
 
*stretch out your tongue and move it to the right then to the left for 10 times*
 
Since I started exercising my tongue daily, there was an improvement in my Brain Retention.
 
My mind was clear and fresh and there were other improvements too...
   1 Farsightedness lesser
   2  No giddiness
   3. Improved wellness
   4. Better digestion
   5. Lesser flu/cold
 
I am stronger and more agile.  Hope you will benefit from this knowledge sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment