Thursday 28 February 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing If You Ever




If you ever say, you don't love me


If you ever say, you don't care
If you ever say, you don't want me


I will die that minute I swear.







All my life, I've been waitin' for someone


And that someone is you
If I ever lose you
There will never be someone new.






romantic-gifs-007.gif






What I feel with you, you'll never know
'Coz those feelings are not for show


You are everything I ever needed
Don't leave me, PLEASE DON'T GO.....









--
Best Regards,
Pallavi Kate

      


--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment