Thursday 28 February 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing DOCTORS


DOCTORS... 
Let me tell you about my doctor
. 
He's very good! If you tell him you want a second opinion, 
He'll go out and come in again
~~~~~
He treated one woman for yellow jaundice 
for three years 
Before he realized she was Chinese.
~~~~~
Another time, 
he gave a patient six months to live. 
At the end of the six months, 
the patient hadn't paid his bill, 
So, the doctor gave him another six months. 
~~~~~
While he was talking to me, 
his nurse came in and said, 
"Doctor, there is a man here who thinks he's invisible." 
The doctor said,
"Tell him I can't see him."
~~~~~
Another time, a man came running in 
the office and yelled, 
"Doctor, doctor! - my son just swallowed a roll of film!" 
The doctor calmly replied, "Let's just wait and see what develops." 
~~~~~
One patient came in and said, 
"Doctor, I have a serious memory problem."
 The doctor asked, "When did it start?" 
The man replied,"When did what start?" 
~~~~~
I remember one time I told my doctor
 I had a ringing in my ears. 
His advice: "Don't answer it." 
~~~~~
My doctor sure has his share of nut cases.
 
One said to him, "Doctor, I think I'm a bell."
The doctor gave him some pills and said, 
"Here, take these - If they don't work, give me a ring."
~~~~~
Another guy told the doctor that 
he thought he was a deck of cards. 
The doctor simply said, "Go sit over there. I'll deal with you later." 
~~~~~
When I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places,
 
He told me to stop going to those places.
~~~~~
You know, doctors can be so frustrating.
 
You wait a month and a half for an appointment, 
Then he says, 
"I wish you had come to me sooner."

--
Thank& Regards ,

--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment