Saturday 27 April 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing You are my life





You are the one for me





in my heart i feel like we were meant to be


no one has ever made me feel the way i do


but that's was way before i met you


i've Never fallen in love so fast


I Just hope this feeling will last













Your

the one i've been

searching for my whole life


i hope you feel the way i feel




because all of this


Just seems



to Wonderful to be real.














"One

day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life?
I will say:

MY Life;
You will walk away from me without


knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!"








--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment