Tuesday 30 April 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing Most STUPID Questions People usually ask

1. At movies: hey! What are you doing here?


Me: I sell tickets in black here. Don't you know?

 

2. In bus: A fat lady steps on my feet: Sorry did that hurt?


Me: No not at all. I'm on local anaesthesia . Why don't you try again? 





3. When i get woken up at midnight by a call: sorry! Were u sleeping?

Me: Na! I was doing research on whether monkeys in Africa marry or not. You thought i was sleeping,u stupid fool?

 


4. When they see me with shorter hair: hey Have u had a haircut?

Me: Nah! Its autumn. my hair's shedding.!




5. When someone call's on land-line n asks where r u?


Me: I'm in market with telephone around my neck...!!!

--
--
Thanks & Regards
Pramod Patil

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment