Tuesday 30 April 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing WOULD THAT GET ME IN








"If I sold my house and my

car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would

that get me into Heaven?" I asked the children in my Sunday School

class.



"NO!" the children all

answered.



"If I cleaned the church every

day, mowed the yard, and kepteverything neat and tidy, would that get

me into Heaven?"



Again, the answer was, "NO!"



"Well,

then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and

loved my wife, would that get me into Heaven?" I asked them again.



Again, they all answered,

"NO!"



"Well," I continued, "then

how can I get into Heaven?"



A five-year-old boy shouted

out, "YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!"














w

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment