Tuesday 30 April 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing i love you so much!!!

    
 
 
 
                                            I don't know how much I love you
                                            But I know, now I can 't live without you
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                            I have heard that people suffer life long misfortune,
                                    Don't know How they live their life,
                            In my case even a day appear like a year,
                            I don't know, How much am waiting for you,
                            But I know, now I can 't live without you
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                My heart feels jelous, when somebody looks at you,
                                         It is difficult to control my heart, 
                                 You don't know what means I apply to control,
                                     How much is my heart thirsty, I am don't know,
                                         But I know, now I can 't live without you

No comments:

Post a Comment