Wednesday 20 March 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing Words






I have tried to find the words To tell you how I feel







The words that will convince you That what I feel is real







I know that you've been hurt by love
And I've been wounded too







But together we can heal the scars Of loves which made us blue







I had spent some time avoiding love With its anguish and its pain







But since the moment
I first saw you
I've learned to love again






If you could only see with my eyes







The beauty you would behold







And with my heart you'd really know
The love of which I've told
I know you feel the same as I







When in your arms I lie
I can feel the love that's in your heart
And I'm yours until I die





















--
Best Regards,
Pallavi Kate

      


--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment