Sunday 31 March 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing Fwd: God knows how much I love you



God knows how much I love you









To live this life,,i need heartbeat,

to have heartbeat,i need a heart….

but how can i live alone when my heart is urs forever?
am only happy when i see you,,seeing you can make me feel that….i can live my life only by seeing you happy!

my heart skips a beat when i see you….

i don't get any words to speak to you,,i stop staring at you when u give a look at me..

i feel very shy sitting beside you…or even walking!!

no words to tell you….am always incomplete without you!

god knows how much i love you!










--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment