Wednesday 20 March 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing let love liberate itself

 
To see you smile, brings happiness to me, to hear your laughter is melody to my ears and to have you as mine is a blessing
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When you're around someone so much, for so long, they become a part of you, and when they go away, you don't know who you are without them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chase after your dreams, don't ever let someone tell you that you wont succeed at it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I miss you. I miss your hugs. I miss your kisses. I love you so much. When I'm with you my heart skips a beat. My breathing becomes uncontrolable, and when your gone I cant breath. I love you with all of my heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
            

No comments:

Post a Comment