Monday 10 September 2012

***keep_mailing*** Time Does Not Stop And So Is The Life







During the office coffee break a couple of days back I was looking the highway from the 34th Floor of my office and noticed hundreds of cars passing at a high speed every minute. I pondered that each of these passengers is in different mood right now. Someone belonging to Country-A might be sad because of some tragic incident, someone from country-B is stressed due to his/her financial issues, someone might be happy because his/her mother/spouse is coming to him/her and so on. However, for most of these people the current state will not be the same by tomorrow. The person who is in crisis today may become happy by tomorrow. The one who is happy today might be more delightful and the one who is stuck in a situation today might get out of it by tomorrow. That means, overall, millions of stories are taking birth on earth each day and millions of stories are dying. Article written by Junaid.Tahir
From my 3-5 minutes thought process I learnt a very nice lesson that no matter how bad is the situation, the time will pass. So next time I am in stress, I would visualize the highway and think that I am not alone in this situation. I would think that if millions of people are passing through such stages and recovering why should I take stress on my heart. Just like all those drivers, I must keep driving in the right lane and I shall reach my destination. The definition of right lane might be different for different kind of scenarios but the basic concept is same that when you have issues, you must meet the issues with courage, greet them with wow approach, treat them with wisdom and defeat them with strategy. You may want to read my articles on how toface tragic moments by clicking here and here  Further studies on Effective Decision Making,  Depression management might help you recover from your stressful circumstances.

0043-mjunaidtahir-paradigmwisdom-24May12- Time Does Not Stop And So Is The Life

--
 
M Junaid Tahir

Read my Blog : http://paradigmwisdom.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Twitter LinkedIn Digg Google Plus Blog RSS

--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment