Thursday 13 September 2012

***keep_mailing*** Hadith: Invoking Allah in the prayers


Sahih Al Bukhari - Book of Oneness, Uniqueness Of Allah (Tawheed)

Volumn 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 485. 
----------------------------------------- 
Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Amr RA: Abu Bakr As-Siddiq RA said to the Prophet PBUH"O Allah's Apostle! Teach me an invocation with which I may invoke Allah in my prayers." The Prophet said, "Say: O Allah! I have wronged my soul very much (oppressed myself), and none forgives the sins but You; so please bestow Your Forgiveness upon me. No doubt, You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."


--
 
M Junaid Tahir

Read my Blog : http://paradigmwisdom.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Twitter LinkedIn Digg Google Plus Blog RSS

--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment