Tuesday 11 September 2012

***keep_mailing*** Hadith: 3 things


Sahih Al Bukhari - Book of Prayers (Salat)

Volumn 001, Book 008, Hadith Number 395. 
----------------------------------------- 
Narated By 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab) : My Lord agreed with me in three things: 

1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125) 

2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed. 

3. ...........' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5)


--
 
M Junaid Tahir

Read my Blog : http://paradigmwisdom.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Twitter LinkedIn Digg Google Plus Blog RSS

--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment