Sahih Al Bukhari - Book of Obligatory Charity Tax (Zakat)
Volumn 002, Book 024, Hadith Number 504.
Narated By Abu Huraira RA: The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah SWT under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:
1. A just ruler.
2. A young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah SWT, (i.e. worship Allah SWT (Alone) sincerely from his childhood).
3. A man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque).
4. Two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only.
5. A man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah SWT.
6. A person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
7. A person who remembers Allah SWT in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."
Noun: The state of being private and away from other people. Synonyms:isolation - solitude - retirement - privacy - loneliness
|M Junaid Tahir |
Read my Blog : http://paradigmwisdom.blogspot.com/
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org