Sunday 30 April 2017

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ 40 YEARS OF MARRIAGE






40 Years of Marriage?


 
40 years
of marriage..

A married couple in their early 60s are celebrating their
40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic
little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.
 

She said, 'For being such an exemplary married
couple and for being loving to each other for
all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'
 

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world
with my darling husband.'
 

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two
tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her
hands.
 

The husband thought for a moment:
'Well, this is all very romantic, but an
opportunity like this will never come again. I'm
sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30
years younger than me.'
 

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed,
but a wish is a wish.!
 

So the fairy waved her magic wand and
poof!...
 

The husband became 92 years old.
 
The moral of this story: 

Men who are ungrateful bastards should
 

remember fairies are female
 .....
 

SEND THIS
 

TO A 
WOMAN WHO NEEDS 
A GOOD LAUGH .
 

AND TO ANY 

MAN
 WHO CAN
HANDLE IT!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment