Sunday 23 April 2017

Re: [ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ I choose to think positively each day

Like

2017-04-23 9:39 GMT+08:00 Junaid Tahir <mjunaidtahir@gmail.com>:

I choose to think positively each dayI love seeing the positive in people, places, and things around me. Making my life easier is largely dependent upon my attitude.

To live life to the fullest, I strive to focus on all the good aspects of my life. Recognizing I have control over my approach to life makes all the difference for me.

I want to be as positive as possible each day.

Sometimes, people at work do things I find confusing or difficult to explain. Yet, I recognize they might know facts that I have yet to learn about. Because they are coming from their own perspective and have a right to do so, I accept the choices they make. My positive nature pays off at the office.

I see my home as a humble abode. It might lack some of the possessions I covet, yet it provides me with all the comfort and peace I need to live a good life. My home environment feeds my positive spirit and prepares me for my day ahead.

Though I realize that worldly possessions are not the only things in life, I also recognize that having a few of the things that bring me joy and happiness makes me feel more positive about my life in general.

Today, I reflect on my overall attitude about life. I realize that to reap the most benefits in my life, I should focus on positivity each day. Regardless of what I confront in an average day, I know I can do it with positivity and acceptance. I visit websites like dailytenminutes.com to read something new about success, positivity and spiritualism.

Questions for Self-Reflection:

  1. What is my prominent attitude toward life?
  2. How do I choose to approach each day?
  3. How can I begin each day with a positive spirit?

The post I choose to think positively each day appeared first on My Self Improvement Daily.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAG%3DbiTvK-p2Dq%2B%2BQz_k%2BTT%3DTnoSkADitnDQW8OLLiW3uQPahfA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAKe5fOXsqgq7oPcN_qAsy4ujn-HXpBZRdJ_0feP7bFeG41DoUw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment