|Today it is all about dieting prior to the opening up of the festive season.... so let us be more careful here are some very useful handy tips... to see through the festive season and the whole year too.....here we go........👍|
The new dieter's 10 commandments:
1. If you eat something and no one saw it – it has no calories.
2. When you eat with someone else, the calories don't count if they ate more.
3. Tasting someone else's food doesn't count.
4. If people around us gain weight, we automatically become thinner.
5. If your movie ticket comes with a free tub of popcorn, it doesn't count as food.
6. Every food you split into smaller pieces will contain less calories.
7. Tasting food while preparing it is essential, and therefore – healthy.
8. Foods with similar colors contain the same amount of calories. This is why it's fine to eat pistachio ice cream instead of spinach.
9. Chocolate has a dedicated area in the stomach, which is why you should have it with every meal.
10. Frozen foods, such as ice cream, contain no calories. The reason is that a calorie is a measurement of heat units.😝😝😂😂😉
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/1446044053.8997.YahooMailAndroidMobile%40web190005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.