Saturday 17 October 2015

FW: [ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ IS COW YOUR MOTHER

Thanking u for your kind information.

Old is Gold, My best friend & good advisor all of them was from my native Hindus. And still I have communication & financially support them what is possible by me. And I believed no body can divert us. But new generation is too respect & motivated in dirty politics.  We need to live in this world together.  There are happy.Pls trust all of my dear brothers,

 

From: keep_mailing@googlegroups.com [mailto:keep_mailing@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of kishore sharma
Sent: 16 October 2015 09:26
To: Google group
Subject: Re: [ :::
Keep_Mailing ::: ]™ IS COW YOUR MOTHER

 

Mr Raju,  thanks for letting us know that cow was a sacrificial animal in vedic times. However, I would like  you to furnish us with the relative Richa of that particular veda which says so. If you can't find any such evidence,  please don't quote such ill informed article.

On 14 Oct 2015 17:54, "raju g" <iamrsg@gmail.com> wrote:

No comments:

Post a Comment