Monday 23 February 2015

Re: [ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ RE: :: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ How to Help Poor Families

Hi Mani Ji,

Very Nice Suggestion.
 

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Manirul <manirul@al-babtain.com.sa> wrote:

Dear, All Google friend,

I am very happy but I am not happy in daily during eating,

I am very glad when I see my child or family with enjoy

But I am not happy when I see same not others,

I am very happy when all opportunity got in all necessary requirements,

But I am not happy while a family with child bagging in road,

I am very crying when I have remember of passing /death nearest person   

But I am not crying for any others who has no body in this world after war or country voilance,SYRIA,LIBIYA,IRAK,SOMALIYA,ETHEOPIA,UGANDA,BERMA,ETC.

Oh my god please advice to people who will be our nearest neigh our in this beautiful world & when.

I am very cheap guy to say that when I see any one in my nearest innocent people to encourage & help to alive them with out struggles. Never feeling you are poor. And I send to them some organization where are provided some facility for people by charity.

Let us start to go together every people if do this kind of job so many people live will be save

From: Junaid Tahir [mailto:mjunaidtahir@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 February 2015 15:32
To: Manirul
Cc: keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: ::
Keep_Mailing ::: ]™ How to Help Poor Families

 

You are absolutely right brother
Regards
Junaid

On 23 Feb 2015 16:14, "Manirul" <manirul@al-babtain.com.sa> wrote:

Hello!!!!!! H r u ??/?????

Dear friend last 20 years of my gulf experience what I see of west food or through out excess food and in according to gulf Muslims prince or all rich man

In proper way if distribute the Zakat or sadakah money to all poor people .i think no body will be any poor man in this world.SO we can say them at morning HELLO ?????????   

From: keep_mailing@googlegroups.com [mailto:keep_mailing@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Junaid Tahir
Sent: 23 February 2015 10:10
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [ :::
Keep_Mailing ::: ]™ How to Help Poor Families

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/006901d04f6f%2443115d40%24c93417c0%24%40com.sa.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--

RANJEET MORE
-PUNE
- 8180805970

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAAc62%3DDqwDFjfNmeyDQEK2KVDmRYJQ_XgmNHFg4-A1tqfkL6_Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment