Thursday 26 February 2015

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ FW: :: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ How to Help Poor Families

Sorry brother for spelling errors:

Who would like to serve his food, money, his personal property to be used by any needy people day by day? Such kind of people if 30% found in our society .I am sure 100% our world will be free from any corruption. He is real hero of this world. My favorite program of TV shows CNN hero's people life. All are them very innocent people and they are very big star than any educated or any richest people or family. So we will never criticism to any people before proved we are

Very good than any others persons. May be you  know from USA food corner man, Philippine Rafie, Nepal Anuradha ,India Kerala N.Krisnan ECTC. Very looser with them of many billionaires IN THIS WORLD.Pls pray for me before my death having any symbol of my life for this world people. I & my family all are trying.  

Our mind, our comments, our habit, our life style having started at beginning stage in this world. Try to study with your child after 7—10 years provide them

Some figure of money what is doing that. They are spending or asking for some things or that money to keep with mom, grand father/mother, or he kept.

 Then you can study or find out them.

 

 

From: Junaid Tahir [mailto:mjunaidtahir@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 February 2015 09:09
To: Manirul
Subject: Re: ::
Keep_Mailing ::: ]™ How to Help Poor Families

 

Ma sha Allah

Good work dear.

Regards

Junaid
Junaid Tahir 
www.DailyTenMinutes.com

 Follow me on Twitter View my profile on LinkedIn Like my page on Facebook Read my articles on my personal blog Subscribe to my Feed Visit my Google+ Page

 

On 24 February 2015 at 18:05, Manirul <manirul@al-babtain.com.sa> wrote:

''I WOULD LIKE TO SAY PEOPLE THAT IN MY HOUSE OF INDIA NO ONE ANY BEGGAR RETURNED BACK WITH OUT FOOD FROM MY HOUSE''.

I HAVE SEEN FROM MY CHILD HOOD NOW I AM TRYING TO FOLLOW UP.'''AND MAY I HOPE OF MY CHILD SHOULD BE FOLLOW UP,

From: keep_mailing@googlegroups.com [mailto:keep_mailing@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Junaid Tahir
Sent: 23 February 2015 10:10
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [ :::
Keep_Mailing ::: ]™ How to Help Poor Families

 

 

Junaid Tahir 
www.DailyTenMinutes.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment