Wednesday 19 February 2014

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Re: Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day



On Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:23:04 PM UTC+5:30, Pallavi Ange

Its a wonderful day

Inline image 7
Inline image 3


I don't give

you flowers to tell you you're special


I don't give you chat
ocol
es for your sweetness


I don't give you teddy bears for your cares


Just look at my eyes and you'll know .

how much I love you



Inline image 1



I love you not because you

are beautiful



I love you not because you are rich


I love you not because you have the characteristics that I am

looking for


I love you, simply because you are what you are.


Happy Valentine's Day!



Inline image 5


A lovely day is made up

of 24 hours.


A lovely week is made up of 7 lovely days.


A lovely year is made up of 52 lovely weeks


But my life became

lovely just .because I love you



Inline image 2



Without Love - days are


"SadDay, MoanDday, TearsDay,


WasteDay, ThirstDay,


FrightDay, ShatterDay


So be in Love everyday...


Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day!



Inline image 4
Inline image 6

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment