Thursday 20 February 2014

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Dare to be Yourself

 

Dare to be Yourself

“Your only obligation in any life time is to be true to yourself. Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a fake mission.”

                                                                                                                     --Richard Boch

   “I was strolling in the gardens of an insane asylum when I met a young man who was reading a philosophy book. His behaviour and his evident good health made him stand out from the other inmates.

  I sat down beside him and asked, “What are you doing here?”

He looked at me, surprised, but seeing that I was not the one of the doctors, he replied, ‘It’s very simple. My father, a brilliant lawyer, wanted me to be like him. My uncle, who owns a large emporium, hoped I would follow his example. My mother wanted me to be the image of her beloved father. My sister always set her husband before me as an example of a successful man. My brother tried to train me up to be a fine athlete like himself.

    And at the same thing happened at school, with the piano teacher and English teacher – they were all determined that they were the best possible examples to follow. None of them looked at me as one should look at a man, but as if they were looking in a mirror. So I decided to enter into this asylum. At least here I can be myself.’ (A story by Khalil Gibran)

   Being your desired self is something within your potentials. You have been born to be your best self. It is your birth right to be what you intend to be.

  Sometimes, go to a peaceful place and visualize all you wanted to be. Think of strategies and action plans and keep taking the steps towards your desired self. Acquire knowledge and skills required to be what you always wanted to be.

  Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you are meant to be.

 

With loving regards

Dr.E.S.Maheswar

Vijayawada; India


--
I want my Email Id and password secure 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment