Saturday 22 February 2014

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Never Lie to a Woman :)


A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey,I have been asked to go fishing up in another city with my boss & several of his Friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up"

" Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas. "

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silkpyjamas like I asked you to Do?"
You'll love the answer...
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box ..."
Never Lie To A Woman...!!!
Send this to all the smart Women
And Men who can handle the truth

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment