Thursday 5 September 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ YOUTUBE - SHOW!!!!! ♪♪♪♪PINK MARTINI - Amado Mio. Live in Portland

 
 

Pink Martini

Amado mio
Love me forever
And let forever begin tonight
Amado mio
When we're together
I'm in a dream world of sweet delight

Many times I've whispered
"Amado mio"
It was just a phrase
That I heard in plays
I was acting a part
But now when I whisper
"Amado mio"
Can't you tell I care
By the feeling there
'Cause it comes from my heart

I want you ever
I love my darling
Wanting to hold you
And holf you tight
Amado mio
Love me forever
And let forever begin tonight


--

 

 

 
 

 

 

 
 
 
GIF 
Lady  Sonia Medeiros


 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment