Friday 27 September 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ painful love!!!

 
 
                                                    Your colorful love
 
 
 
The moon   appeared again but you did not turn up,
My heart again is on fire, what should I do?
the magnetic atraction of your   beauty,
the way you talk, sends love signals,
the love lorn moves.

 
 
This night says, my days are gone,
My heart knows now you are not mine,
Still   I am standing, my eyes laid on your path,
What do I do?  my heart recalls you,

 

From my burning heart, smoke rises,
Now you come, my breath seems to stop,
The rains have caused burns to my body
your memory hurts, the red lips,
your moon like face, with seducing smiles,
the mole on your cheeks, 
 tell me what should I do?
 
NICE LIPS-  LOCKERZ.COM
 
 
 

 
                                                                                               
Beautiful rose on white (in vase) Stock Images

No comments:

Post a Comment