Friday 27 September 2013

Re: [ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ I will seek you in all the lives!!!!!

Nice poems.. Keep it up


On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM, shri prakash <prakashbarc@yahoo.com> wrote:

rose bud photo: rose-bud rose-bud.jpgrose bud photo: rose-bud rose-bud.jpgrose bud photo: rose-bud rose-bud.jpgrose bud photo: rose-bud rose-bud.jpgrose bud photo: rose-bud rose-bud.jpg


the way I like you, i will like life after life,
        your red seducing rose like lips, 
        your moon lit face, your slant smile,
        will never be out of my mind, life after life,



rose bud photo: Bud pink-rose-bud.jpgrose bud photo: Bud pink-rose-bud.jpgrose bud photo: Bud pink-rose-bud.jpgrose bud photo: Bud pink-rose-bud.jpgrose bud photo: Bud pink-rose-bud.jpg




       No body is as lucky to get your love as me
       I know you are not with me, my heart weeps,
       but I know the universe has showered on me,
       the most precious gift of beauty and love.


rose bud photo:   rose and rose bud roses.jpgrose bud photo: rose and rose bud roses.jpgrose bud photo: rose and rose bud roses.jpgrose bud photo: rose and rose bud roses.jpgrose bud photo: rose and rose bud roses.jpgrose bud photo: rose and rose bud roses.jpg


       you are not with me, but you are in my thoughts,
       every moment you occupy my mind and heart,
       each breath goes with your name writ on it,
       you may not feel for me, but i remember,
       though with pain every gesture that fulfilled,
       eternity in my heart a thousand time,
     


rose bud photo: Budding Beauty 5b011262-c51e-4507-93a5-3c1ec7b2f3e5.jpgrose bud photo: Budding Beauty 5b011262-c51e-4507-93a5-3c1ec7b2f3e5.jpgrose bud photo: Budding Beauty 5b011262-c51e-4507-93a5-3c1ec7b2f3e5.jpgrose bud photo: Budding Beauty 5b011262-c51e-4507-93a5-3c1ec7b2f3e5.jpgrose bud photo: Budding Beauty 5b011262-c51e-4507-93a5-3c1ec7b2f3e5.jpg


       I am content with what you have given me,
       something which never ends, is so fulfilling,
       I thank God for the gift he has given me,
       I will do anything for you, if you order so,
       but i know u are so powerful to hold such beauty,


rose bud photo: Rose Bud Rose_Bud.jpgrose bud photo: Rose Bud Rose_Bud.jpgrose bud photo: Rose Bud Rose_Bud.jpgrose bud photo: Rose Bud Rose_Bud.jpgrose bud photo: Rose Bud Rose_Bud.jpgrose bud photo: Rose Bud Rose_Bud.jpgrose bud photo: Rose Bud Rose_Bud.jpg

      sometimes i get utterly restless at the thought of missing you for ever,
      but when I think, I can not get more than what you have already given,
      Its enough to live many lives, so is  the volume of your love,
      you have rendered me immortal, with a ocean of joy of your beauty,
      That I can live lives ..................eternal..........  infinite. 




only thing i need is you to smile ......smile.....smile like a fresh rose 

 
                                    

      

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--

(¨`·.·´¨)
 `·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)
(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
 `·.¸.·´Keep Smiling ......!!!! Keep mailing......!!!!

Loving,Ash.....!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment