Monday 30 September 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Minimize All Open Windows Quickly.




Keyboard Shortcut To Minimize All Open Windows / Softwares

  
I'm kinda computer user who works on many applications simultaneously. Most of the time i'm working on two different browsers with multiple tabs, Ms-Outlook, documents, spreadsheets, messengers and some other network applications. The thing which irritates me is the time when i have to see my files on the desktop or if I have to minimize all of my open applications.

Please keep sending me your replies after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS

But recently I discovered a very nice keyboard shortcut to minimize all open software screens. In order to do that, you just have to press the windows key and then press M (Win+M) and VOILA, all of your open windows will be minimized in a second.

Isn't it a handy keyboard shortcut? It's also useful if you want to hide something quickly from someone, just use the above keyboard shortcut and you are safe (I hope you know what I mean :p). If you know any other useful keyboard shortcut, then do share it with me by replying.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment