Saturday 8 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ why i can't stop loving you


I just want to stay by you day and night. The best feeling I get is when I see your face early morning and when I dream about you by night.
 

Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.
 

If today I die, I will be at peace because I have known
my soul mate and have understood the true meaning of love. 

I love you and why should I care for what people say about you? No matter what they say, I know that satisfying everyone every time is impossible but pissing them is so much FUN.
 

Your love has changed me so very much. People say I am a different person now. I guess when you fall in love, everything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment