Saturday 29 June 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep Mailing♥ ::: ]™ damn funny hinglish


These are actual profiles from shaadi.com, hilarious they are I don't feel like marrying any girl after reading this……….…

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this mail..

i want very simple boy. from brahmin educated family from Orissa state she is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework

Can smbdy plz explain What Homework??? ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

i want a boy with no drinks if he wants he can wear jeans in house but while steping out of house he should give recpect to our cast

(by not wearing his jeans? What the hell...!!!! ):D JJ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING GIRL,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A BOY THEY ARE 1. THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD. 2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION 3. THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.

I am loughing {laughing} ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

whatever he may be but he should feel that he is going to be someone groom and he must think of the future life if he is toolike this he would be called the man of the lamp

(I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what this girl wants A LAMP ? ?) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and I love the patner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok

the 'Ok-syndrome' K K ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

iam pranati my family histoy my two brother two sister and father & Mother. sister completely married

somebody please explain how to get married 'completely'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

my name is farhanbegum and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes

(Heights of desperation! ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

i am kanandevi. i do own businas.one sistar.he was marred.

("1 sistar…he was marred" I'm dead… ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

I am Sharmila my colour is black, but my heart is white. i like social service.

is she a Zebra..??? ~~~~~~~~~~~~

--


Just click here


M.YUSUF
COONOOR
THE NILGIRIS



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment