Friday 28 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ friends for ever

 
 
 
 
We have been friends for not so long
We've learned to trust and shared a song
We used to laugh and used to cry
We've been together and learn to fly
 
 
Love Quotes

Those sweet memories we both have shared
I will always treasure, I will always care
For all those moments we've been together
Are oh so precious, more precious than jasper
 
Friend Quotes

I wish no hardships and pains arrived
That blocks this feeling and forever deprived
For if I loose the inspiration you've shared
My heart in agony, forever will suffer
Love Quotes
With all my heart, I do sincerely pray
That this precious friendship forever will stay
Deep in my soul, a vow I will offer
You'll always be my friend, from now until forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment