Monday 24 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ roses for you

 
                            In intetense desire of your love,
                              restless I started  for you,
                          Came to hunt, got hunted by you.
 
                                    Cute & Beautiful Roses....Specially For Lovers.
                                 Seeing you from so close,
                                 I lost my heart for you,
                                  I  am killed by your,
                               naughty glances of lightning
                                         drop them wonly on my heart
                                             don't worry about me
                                                     you just keep giggling
 
 
 
                          Cute & Beautiful Roses....Specially For Lovers.
 
                                     I will die on every word poured,
                                        by your most beautyful lips.
 
                                       Where am I ? ,  am I in my senses?,
                                            my best friend this is called love.
 
                                                        Cute & Beautiful Roses....Specially For Lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment