Wednesday 26 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ Keep Me Alive

 
 

Keep Me Alive

My friend Hiten Raja  was slowly recovering from a heart attack. "Doctor,"
he pleaded with her cardiologist, "you must keep me alive for
the next two years. I want to attend my first grandchild's
graduation."

"We'll try," he replied compassionately.

In due course Hiten gratefully attended the graduation.

Some time later he again spoke to his doctor. "My granddaughter
is to be married in 18 months. Please help me to be able to attend
her wedding."

"We'll do our best," he replied.

And my friend happily attended his granddaughter's wedding.

Ten years passed. Hiten  visited her cardiologist regularly and followed
his instructions religiously. One morning he called him. "Doctor,"
Hiten  began, "I'm feeling fine, but I have another request to ask of
you:

Remember how you saw me through to my grandson's graduation?"
"Yes."

"And later how you helped me attend my granddaughter's wedding?"
"Yes."

"Well, as you know I've just celebrated my 80th birthday. And I just
bought myself a new mattress."


"Yes?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It has a 20-year guarantee..."

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

jckrsna 
Yours
Hiten A. Raja
Nairobi.
KENYA.
 
Hiten@HitenRaja.com                    
 

As Steve Jobs is now in Heaven, the Apsaras are now called Items !
 
A friend is 1% funny, 2% sweet, 3% caring, 4% loving, 90% good looking. That's why I am your friend ! You are so damn lucky.
 
God made the world and everything else was made in China.
 
If anyone is having a bad day, remember that today in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stake in Apple for $800. Now it's worth $58,065,210,000.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment