Monday 15 May 2017

Re: [ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ On Mothers' Day... a Moving Story

BEAUTIFUL
ON MOTHERS DAY
Dr.Ashok Chugh ( Ex Amc )
9928821676
Note:
1.Kindly delete my e-mail id before reforwarding this mail to ohers.
2.Please use " BCC ( blind carbon copy ) instead of TO or CC for bulk
refowarding
to protect against computer theft.




On 15 May 2017 at 12:47, 'DR. MAHESH' via Keep_Mailing
<keep_mailing@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> He was a Gardner of an international school....tending the plants....heat
> and dust didn't seem to affect him.
> "Ganga das,principal ma'am wants to see you right now"
> He quickly got up,washed and wiped his hands and headed towards principal's
> room.
> The walk from the garden to the office seemed never ending...he was trying
> to figure out as to what had gone wrong that she wants to see him
> urgently...he was a sincere worker and never shirked away from his duties...
> knock knock..." Madam,you called me?"
> "Come inside..."an authoritative voice laced with crispness made him further
> nervous,
> She pointed out towards a paper kept on the table...
> "Read this"
> B..but ma'am I am an illiterate person,I can not read English.
> Ma'am please forgive me if I have done anything wrong...give me another
> chance ...I am forever indebted to you for allowing my daughter to study in
> this school ,free of cost...I could have never ever dreamt of such a life
> for my child....... And he broke down almost trembling,,
> "Hold on,you assume a lot...we allowed your daughter because she is very
> bright and you have been our sincere worker..let me call a teacher in,she
> will read it out and translate it to you...this is written by your daughter
> and I want you to read this"
> Soon enough the teacher was called and she started reading it,,,translating
> each line in Hindi...
> It read-
> "Today we are asked to write about Mother's Day ...
> I belong to a village in Bihar ,a village where medical and education still
> seem like a far fetched dream.many women die every now and the while giving
> birth.My mother was one of them too,she could not even hold me in her
> arms.My father was the first person to hold me..or perhaps the only
> person...
> Every one was sad..as I was a girl and I had "eaten up" my own mother.
> My dad was instantly asked to remarry but he refused.my grandparents forced
> him by giving all logical,illogical and emotional reasons but he didn't
> budge.
> My grand parents wanted a grandson,they threatened him to remarry else he
> will be disowned...
> He didn't think twice...he left everything,his acres of land..a good
> living,comfortable house,cattles and everything that counts for a good
> lifestyle in a village.
> He came to this city with absolutely nothing but me in his arms.life was
> tough,he worked hard day and night..raised me with tender love and utmost
> care .
> Now I understand why suddenly he developed a dislike for things that I would
> love to eat but there was only one left in the platter....he would say that
> he hates eating it and I would finish it considering that he does not like
> it....but as I grew older I realised the reason and what sacrifice is all
> about.
> He gave me the best possible comforts beyond his capacity.
> This school gave him a shelter,respect and the biggest gift-an admission to
> his daughter...
> If love and care defines a mother...then my father fits in there ,
> If compassion defines a mother,my father fits in well in that category
> too,,,
> If sacrifice defines a mother,my father dominates that category .
> So in nut shell..if a mother is made of love,care sacrifice and
> compassion...MY FATHER IS THE BEST MOTHER ON EARTH THEN.
> On Mother's Day,I would like to wish my father for being the best parent on
> earth...I salute him and say it with pride that the hardworking gardener
> working in this school is my father.
> I know I will fail this test after my teacher reads this but this would be a
> very small price one would pay towards an ode to the selfless love of my
> father.
> Thanks"
> This was a silence in the room...one could only hear soft sobbing of Ganga
> das....harsh sun could not wet his clothes with sweat but soft words of his
> daughter had soaked his chest with tears....he was standing there with hands
> folded..
> He took the paper from teacher's hands...held it close to his heart and
> broke down.
> Principal got up..offered him a chair,glass of water and said
> something.....strangely the crispness of her voice was taken over by warmth
> n sweetness....
> "Ganga das..your daughter is given 10/10 marks for this essay...this is the
> best essay ever written about Mother's Day in the history of this school.
> We are having the Mother's Day gala event day after tomorrow and the school
> authority has decided to invite you as the chief guest...for the
> event...this is to honour all the love and sacrifice a man can do to raise
> his children...to show that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A WOMAN TO BE A PERFECT
> PARENT....n most importantly this is to acknowledge the strong belief of
> your daughter in you,,,to make her feel proud..to make the entire school
> feel proud that we have the best parent on earth as stated by your
> daughter..,,
> You are a true Gardner,,,who is not only looking after the garden but also
> nurturing the most precious flower of your life in such a beautiful way....
> So Ganga das will you be our chief guest for the event?"
> "Khabar hai hamein bhi..
> Samaj ki mitti main
> Iss nayi soch ko ugne main
> Waqt toh lagega abhi...
> Par hum bhi ummed ka
> Beej bone ki himmat rakhte hain"
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Keep_Mailing" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/4661416.1465394.1494832646967%40mail.yahoo.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAMEN3TUs3coiCHeV0dX77amv%2BD%2Btu%3DJPdEbvop45ePMdhyk-wg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment