Thursday 18 May 2017

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Our Outlook Matters




      What a way of thinking - both positive and negative - on the same incidence!   Really good to read.




 
 
 Two sides of a situation...
Negative & Positive...
 
A famous writer was in his study room. He picked up his pen and started writing:
**Last year, I had a surgery and my gall bladder was removed.
I had to stay stuck to the bed due to this surgery for a long time. 
 
**The same year I reached the age of 60 years and had to give up my favourite job.
I had spent 30 years of my life in this publishing company. 
 
**The same year I experienced the sorrow of the death 
of my father.
 
**And in the same year my son failed in his medical exam because he had a car accident.
 He had to stay in bed at hospital with the cast on for several days.
The destruction of car was another loss. 
 
At the end he wrote: 
Alas! It was such a bad year! 
 
When the writer's wife entered the room, she found her husband looking sad lost in his thoughts.
From behind his back she read what was written on the paper. She left the room silently and
came back with another paper andplaced it on side of her husband's writing
When the writer saw that paper, he found this written on it:
 
**Last year I finally got rid of my gall bladder due to 
which I had spent years in pain.
 
**I turned 60 with sound health and got retired from my job.
 Now I can utilize my time to write something better with 
more focus and peace. 
 
**The same year my father, at the age of 95, without depending on
anyone or without any critical condition met his Creator. 
 
**The same year, God blessed my son with a new life. 
My car was destroyed but my son stayed alive without 
getting any disability.
 
At the end she wrote: 
 
This year was an immense blessing of God and 
it passed well!
 
------------------------------ -----------
 
See!
 
The same incidents but two different viewpoints.
 If we ponder with this viewpoint that what could have happened more, 
we would truly become thankful to the Almighty.
 
Moral: 
In daily lives we must see that its not happiness that makes 
us grateful but gratefulness that makes us happy.
There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
 
Stay Blessed ?
 
 
======================​




No comments:

Post a Comment