Monday 29 May 2017

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Life

 Life!
I watched a local football match in a school playing ground.
As I sat down, I asked one of the boys what the score was.
With a proud smile, he replied; "They are leading us 3-0"!
REALLY!
I have to say you don't look discouraged.
"Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look.
Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle ?
Truly, I didn't have an answer to this question!
As I got back home that night, his question became a course in my stay in life indeed.
Life is like a game.
Why should you be discouraged when your referee,...
The Almighty has not blown the final whistle on your life?
The truth is that as long as there is life, nothing is impossible it is never too late for you.
Half time is not full time HIS calendar is not man's.
Don't blow the whistle yourself.
Create an awesome life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment