Friday 6 May 2016

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ ANNIVERSARY GIFT






 This is the story of a couple who love each other very much, but the husband can not remembers dates so the wife has to remind him the birthday and wedding anniversary dates.
It was the 24th wedding anniversary when the wife reminded a day before and the husband had to get an appropriate present.
Next year it was 25th anniversary so the wife reminded John who was reading morning paper.darling today is our 25th wedding anniversary .john replied,I think you should this time tell me what you want?  Wife replied ,"ok I will tell you tomorrow."
Next day in the morning the wife said" I would like to have a piece of land in the local cemetery ,so that I know where I would be buried after my death."  John agreed and contacted the local council,got a piece of land,called a landscape Gardner and it was all done in 24 hours. The wife was very happy and thanked John for such lovely present.

Now comes the 26th anniversary and as usual John is reminded by the wife. First John did not answer but when the wife repeated,he replied," you have not used your last year's present, how do you expect me to buy another present this year."

Well done John.







No comments:

Post a Comment