Monday 23 May 2016

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Fwd: {Desi_Pardesi} Fwd: MAY DAY! MAY DAY!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Samad chsamad2000@yahoo.co.uk [desi_pardesi]"
<desi_pardesi@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 09:23:02 +0100
Subject: {Desi_Pardesi} Fwd: MAY DAY! MAY DAY!
To: desi Pardesi Yahoogroups <desi_pardesi@yahoogroups.com>



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: A W Awan <awan_aw@hotmail.com>
> Date: 23 May 2016 at 09:18:18 BST
> Subject: MAY DAY! MAY DAY!
>
>
>
>
>
> MAY DAY! MAY DAY!
>
>
> This is the story of a young college student flying in a two seater airplane with just the pilot. He had a heart attack and died. Frantic, she grabbed the mike and called out a May Day.
> "May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! The pilot had a heart attack and is dead and I don't know how to fly. Someone help me! Please help me!"
> She then heard a voice on the radio saying: "This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just take a deep breath, stay calm and everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."
>
> She then says, "I'm 5'4"and I support Hillary."
>
> "Okay," said the voice on the radio, "Repeat after me: Our Father, Who art in Heaven…"
>
>
>
>
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAFZxWntpiA3Jf%2BX3g1Ch8%3DxoFkOrd0NJArmKLgz%3Dy1SJrWtZyQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment