Friday 27 May 2016

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ What to Say of these pictures ?????






Whatcho Say?????   

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

 
(wish I had some peanut butter and jam!)
 
 
Multi-dexterous father!
 
 
Just ONE more and I'd have a dozen!
 
 
She's coming home!
 
 
One shade lighter on the lipstick for a match!
 
 
How do I hug a hedgehog?
 
 
A guy's gotta eat what he can get!
 
 
I still say he's not my kid! (but I love him anyway)
 
 
I'm warning you! I'll hang a peckin' on you!
 
 
Tea time Mum! Welcome to my party!
 
 
The Three Amigos!
 
 
Babusha in the making.
 
 
He's MY guy - got something to say about it??
 
 
Come on you two! I need my space!
 
 
This quilt definitely won't blow away, we got
it covered!
 
 
I don't know what he is but he's MINE!
 
 
OK! You're gonna PAY for what you did on my shirt!
 
 
Nope, not a big enough catfish for my supper, better catch
one more!
 
 
 
 
 
Twins in the womb and twins in the room.
 
 

 
 
OK, good! You have half of the Dog Paddle stroke
down pat!
 
 
Ya know, at times like this I wish we could fly!
 
 
OK, LAUGH AND SEND THIS ON--I CAN'T HOLD THIS POSE FOREVER!...
 

 
 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment