Friday 20 May 2016

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ MY DOCTOR


MY DOCTOR.............

Let me tell you about my doctor. 
He's very good! 
If you tell him you want a second opinion, 
He'll go out and come in again.
~~~~~

He treated one woman for yellow jaundice for

 three years before he realized she was Chinese.
~~~~~

Another time, he gave a patient six months to live.

 At the end of the six months, the patient hadn't paid his bill, 

So, the doctor gave him another six months.
~~~~~

While he was talking to me, 

his nurse came in and said, 

"Doctor, there is a man here who thinks he's invisible." 

The doctor said, "Tell him I can't see him."
~~~~~

Another time, a man came running in the office and yelled,

 "Doctor, doctor! - my son just swallowed a roll of film!" 

The doctor calmly replied, "Let's just wait and see what develops."
~~~~~

One patient came in and said, 

"Doctor, I have a serious memory problem." 

The doctor asked,"When did it start?" 

The man replied, "When did what start?"
~~~~~

I remember one time I told my doctor 

I had a ringing in my ears. 

His advice: "Don't answer it."
~~~~~

My doctor sure has his share of nut cases. 

One said to him, "Doctor, I think I'm a bell." 

The doctor gave him some pills and said, 

"Here, take these - If they don't work, give me a ring."
~~~~~

Another guy told the doctor that he thought he was a deck of cards. 

The doctor simply said, "Go sit over there. I'll deal with you later."
~~~~~

When I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places, 

He told me to stop going to those places.
~~~~~


You know, doctors can be so frustrating. 

You wait a month and a half for an appointment, 

then he says, "I wish you had come to me sooner."

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAGLz4tBVz9P6YTZX2mG1rM0DXeZDc-%3Dsq2QTDXV3jJtLYHg6Mw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment