Thursday 21 April 2016

Re: [ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ LOVE TOSHARE

extremely nice.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Mohamed Jaffer <mjkassam@gmail.com> wrote:
 
 
1. Today, I interviewed my  grandmother for part of a research paper
 I'm working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define
 success in her own words, she Said, "Success is when you look back
 at your life and the memories make you smile." 
--------------------
 
2. Today, I asked my mentor - a very successful business man in
 his 70s- what his top 3 tips are for success. He smiled and said, 
"Read something no one else is reading, 
think something no one else is thinking, and
 do something no one else is doing." 
--------------------
 
3. Today, after a 72 hour shift at the fire station, 
a woman ran up to me at the grocery store and gave me a hug. 
When I tensed up,she realized I  didn't recognize her.
 She let go with tears of joy in her eyes and the most  sincere 
smile and said, 
"On 9-11-2001, you carried me out of  the World Trade Center." 
------------------------------
-------------------------- 
4. Today, after I watched my dog get run over by a  car, 
I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. 
And just before he died, he licked the tears off my face. 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
5. Today at 7AM, I woke up feeling ill, but 
decided I needed the money, so I went into work. 
At 3PM I got laid off. On my drive home I got a flat tire.
 When I went into the trunk for the spare, it was flat too. 
A man in a BMW  pulled over, gave me a ride, we chatted, and then he 
offered me a job. I start tomorrow. 
------------------------------------------------------
 
6. Today, as my father, three brothers, and two sisters 
stood around my mother's hospital bed, my mother uttered her last
 coherent words before she  died. She simply said, 
"I feel so loved right now. We  should have
 gotten together like this more often." 
--------------------------------
 
7. Today, I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away 
in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, 
I  realized it was the first time I had given him
 a kiss since I was a little  boy. 
-----------------------------
 
8. Today, in the cutest voice, my 8-year-old daughter asked me
 to start recycling. I chuckled and asked, "Why?" 
She replied, "So you can help me save the planet." 
I chuckled again and  asked, 
"And why do you want to save the planet?"  
Because that's where I keep  all my stuff," she said. 
-------------------------
 
9. Today, when I witnessed a 27-year-old breast cancer
 patient laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter's antics,
 I suddenly realized that  I need to stop complaining 
about my life and start celebrating it again. 
----------------------------
 
10. Today, a boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on
  crutches with my broken leg and offered  to carry my
 backpack and books for me. He helped me  all the way across
 campus to my class and as he was  leaving he said, 
"I hope you feel better soon." 
----------------------------
 
12.  Today, I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe.
 He said he hadn't eaten anything in over 3 days and 
looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered
  him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. 
The first thing the man said was, "We can share it." 
----------------------------
 
13. Today, 
I had the opportunity of sharing these with you. 
Did you get anything out of reading these?
I learned that the  best sermons are lived, 
not preached.   
I am glad I have you to send these to.
-- 
May you always have love to share, 
Health to spare, And friends that care! 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAGLz4tCV0BUEe7aTQ6yyvA_EUNf3nv%3DG4d%2B2xRY3ZNmPt5cfRA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAKUiPZ3rTkRaB7Y%2BF4_F0Ro-C3Cc7QBJp8RgwRpFUWa7itRUgw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment