Friday 22 April 2016

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Today's Jokes

Husband to Judge: Sir, I seek divorce from my wife.

Judge: Why young man ??

Husband: She has stopped talking to me !!

Judge: Think again young man !! It is a blessing only the most luckiest married men would get !!!


 Laugh at your own risk!

A man and his wife were in court to have divorce. The problem in contention was ....who should have the possession of the child.?? The man or the woman? The woman jumped up and said... My Lord, I am the mother of the child, I brought her into this world, with pain and labour.... alone.

 The judge then turn to the man and gave him the chance to defend himself and 
the man said ..My lord ..I have a question, ....when you insert your ATM card into the ATM machine and the money comes out does the money belong to you or the machine?   
     Court adjourned 

No comments:

Post a Comment