Wednesday 13 May 2015

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Some Jokes


A Priest dies & is waiting in line at heavens gate.

Ahead of him is a guy, fashionably dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket & jeans.

God to the guy : Who r u ?

Guy : I am Udupi-Mangalore Express Bus driver. 

God : Take this gold robe & enter kingdom of heaven.

God to the Priest : Who r u ?

Priest : I am a priest & spent 40yrs preaching good to people.

God : Take this cotton robe and enter heaven.

Priest : God, how come that foul mouthed, rash driver gets a gold & I spent all my life preaching good get cotton.

God : Results, my son, results.
 
While you preached, people slept, when he drove, people really prayed...

☝"Its Performance, not Position that Counts !!"

God : What do you want.?
Boy : A very beautiful girl.
God : If you are muslim, I'll give you "Katrina". 
If you are hindu, I'll give you "Kareena". 
If you are sikh, I'll give you "Anushka" and if you are christian, I'll give you "Genelia". 
What's your name.?
Boy : Abdul Vijay Singh Fernandes.
God to his angel: "Mayawati" de saale ko, jyada smart ban raha hai.....

Wife :I need divorce because my husband is not active.
Judge: Maam, but your husband is a Kabaddi champion.
Wife :That's the problem,he touches me &  runs away!!



No comments:

Post a Comment