Wednesday 12 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ you looked into me!!!




You saw me with special kind favor,
The earth stopped, the sky halted,
O My heart, my life.

By Shannan RoussFor centuries and across cultures, long hair has been associated with health and beauty, according to Nancy Etcoff, author of Survival of the Prettiest: The Science of Beauty. Glo takes a look back at some of the most memorable Rapunzel-esque manes of the past 100 years, and considers how the style has grown.
I would have been stumbling,
 in the shadow of sorrow,
In desire of your lips, 
would have been wandering,
Heated, and burned.
But your cloud of hair,
were so kind to fall upon me.


 
You too carried the most beautiful of you to places,
At last  your foot prints were found on my heart,
As if All the paths ended here 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment