Thursday 13 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ when will my love be back?where ru?

 
got defamed without gain,
'cuause of loving someone,
living like an accused
'cause of loving.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I go with some expectation,
I come back looted,
how people in this world,
give heart, take heart?
am I not a failure in this art?
             Lost love
 
Thought will get a friend,
In someone's pleasing pains,
when I looked up, found self lonely,
The day was over, dawned in the midway??
In love with someone......... 
                 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the only picture of her I posses.I take pictures of a lot of people but why didn't I took some more of her??Don't know,may be I was busy seeing her....
I really miss her these days.Wonder when we will get chance to meet.
her....:(
 
                    
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment