Sunday 9 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ the rain , you and me

 
 
 
                The rain showers takes my mind to you,
                    My heart says , I again carve yor hair,
                                I again commit my love to you,
                                        Whatever has happend in past,
 
                  sexy women hair 4 Move over ass, breasts and legs  hair is sexy too (41 photos)
 
 
 
            I forgo all and, again embrace you,
                I put myself into your beautiful arms,
                        I again lock my eyes with yours,
                    My eyes are used to adore
                                your moon like face!
                            Once again are thirsty to pour at you.

               Kiss Rain Romance Couples
 
 
                But am afraid, are u the same for me,
                            or you are with somebody else,
                                    So long has been the time
                                     when you spoke to me, 
                                So long has been, when we talked,
                                            Still, don,t know why,
 
 
My heart does not refuse to desire you !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment