Friday 7 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ my heart is still thirsty......

 
 
                           My mad heart in you love
                           Doesn't know this game,
                 wherefrom this song of pain,
                 appears on my lips,
                    even after forgetting,
                    slightly you are on mimnd,
                    I am still thisty for you.
This story is   very old
one moment i think is on your mind,
another i thing is not,rain photo: Purple Rain Purple_rain_by_Akeiron.jpg
           e lovely smile,interactions.
Your occasional appearance 
Sometimes gives me false hope
My heart still awaits for you
years have gone, in separation
like an electric spark memory of you
appears as a thin line,
As if I saw you for a fraction of second
My eyes are still thirsty to see you
 Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment