Tuesday 4 June 2013

[KM] ♥Keep_Mailing♥ Can you relate?


 



 





__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
**ATTENTION MEMBERS:

Disclaimer:  This is just a bunch of crap, we get from those wacky relatives we all have....Remember everyone must post at least once per MONTH, yes I backed down....I was tired of all the whining and bitching from a bunch of babies!.......I will be checking the crap before it gets flushed to the rest of the group....NO RELIGIOUS OR POLITICAL POSTS, PLEASE....so if you have any complaints about any of the posts, just delete it, and if it really bothers you, delete yourself from the group (I will not do this for you, info on how to do this is at the bottom of most posts), and if it really upsets you, I don't give a crap! Grow the hell up!.......so be an adult about all this crap coming to you! It has already been proven that this is a high volume group, so beware!!!....NO STATS PLEASE!  PLEASE DO NOT SHARE CRAP YOU GET FROM OTHER GROUPS...THEY PUT A LOT OF TIME INTO MAKING THEIR POSTS AND IT IS NOT NICE TO DO THAT......I will be deleting most posts, just because they are not funny....or entertaining...keep this in mind.  I will also be deleting any posts that have headers.  Dyan, Owner
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment