Wednesday 17 February 2016

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ CRITICIZE - CONDEMN OR COMPLAIN

Dale Carnegie wrote a whole book about how to win friends and influence people. 

The sad truth is that I've never read past the second chapter, because in that chapter, 

Carnegie exhorts us to never criticize, condemn or complain. No criticizing of my own self. 

No condemning others. No complaining about lousy service or a sore knee.

Think about it. Never criticize, condemn or complain.



Honestly, there are times when I have nothing to say that isn't a criticism or a condemnation

 or a complaint. Living thisway feels like it may be my life's work. I try, and most of the time I fail. 

And then I try again, because on those days when I succeed at this, I am different. I am more 

productive. More loving. More fun. When I'm not criticizing or condemning or complaining I find and 

share more joy. More gratitude. More laughter.

Try it.

Your life will be better if you do.

Never Criticize, Condemn or Complain


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAGLz4tBkFJrF4TxRT85h9SFoDc62RcB9m_7huC6GwCmbVyub%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment