Sunday 22 November 2015

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Better not to wake up your wife early morning

Today morning I woke up my wife and asked her: "Honey would you like to join me for Yoga?"
She: "Ohh. So you mean to say I am fat?"
Me: "No. Yoga is good for health."
She: "Oh.. that means I am sick."
Me: "No no. If you don't want to get up, then it's OK."...
She: "So now you think I am lazy, ha?"
Me: "Nooo. You are misunderstanding me. I didn't mean...."
She: "Aha ! So I don't understand you, right?"
Me: "Now look I didn't say that."
She: "So am I lying? "
Me: "Arey yaar. Plz don't stretch it in the morning"
She: "Oh wow. So I am a quarrelsome lady."
Me: "All right ! Its better that I also don't go for Yoga."
She: "See ? You never wanted to go. Just wanted to blame me."
Me: "Ok baba.. You go off to sleep. I am going alone.. happy?."
She: "You always go alone everywhere and enjoy."
Me: "Plz yaar. I am feeling giddy now "
She: "See? You are so selfish. Always think of yourself only. Never think of my health."
Grrrrrr... 
I am still sitting and thinking where I went wrong. 😤😤😧😧
Moral: Better not to wake up wife early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment