Monday 23 December 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ TO YOU FROM ME

TO YOU FROM ME 




MERRY CHRISTMAS

***** To All My FRIENDS ***** 


But it says all that is in my heart
for all the friends I have met
over the years here on line. 



I just know it's going to be hectic
so I'm taking time out now because
I don't want to leave important things to the last minute......
to wish each and every one of you all the very best for the Festive Season.
May you have everything you wish for ..... 
But most importantly may you have that which matters most !!!!

I'm grateful to all of you 
for touching my life in your Special way,
and contributing to the positive parts.
I hope this year was a positive one for you,
and may the year ahead bring you all the 

"Success & Happiness" you deserve.

To the new friends I have made
and the ones I've re-connected with
and especially to those who have stuck by me 
Thank you all, 

for adding your bit of sunshine to the year gone by, 

for just staying in contact
And most of all,
for lightening the load of the day by sharing your 
"stress-relievers" 
because !
Sometimes that is all that I needed 
Never underestimate the power of just 
knowing that somebody out there has thought about you. 


My wish for each and every one of you is:
First of all, Good Health 
Mixed together with Peace of Mind 
Topped off with Happiness, and surrounded with Love 
May God Bless and watch over you
not just over the Festive Season 
but throughout the coming year.
May all your desires be fulfilled 
and may you look forward to the challenges
of the New Year with enthusiasm.To those who have lost loved ones this year
always remember your loved one isn't any 
further away than the warmth of a pleasant thought
or gentle smile during the day
or the brightest star at night 
I truly believe that !!!!
Merry Christmas and a Joyful,
Blessed New Year to each one of you
and your families.

I look forward to further pleasant exchanges
with all of you that are re-freshed,
re-charged in the New Year !





شكرا لك يا صديقي لكونك جزءا من حياتي ، سواء كنت لسبب ، لموسم  أو لمدى الحياة
Thank you my friend for being a part of my life, 
whether you are a reason, a season or a lifetime.
           Ahmed Happy  - +201111148210 +20100440317
 If my messages disturbed you do not hesitate to inform me TO stopped IT immediately
    في حاله ازعجتك رسائلي فلا تتردد في ابلاغي حتى اوقفها فورا

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment